Signature Windows cover Birmingham and surrounding areas, and go as far as Stafford and Evesham.
I have worked in the industry for over 25 years, having worked for many reputable companies such as Safestyle UK, Amber Windows, Everest and other small window companies before I decided to start my own company.
I started my career working for an aluminium and uPVC window company when I was 16 and remained there for over 15 years. During that time, I worked my way up from an apprentice to a managerial position before leaving to work for Safestyle UK. After working for Safestyle UK, I held positions with the other companies mentioned above before deciding to branch out on my own.
I specialise in uPVC windows, doors, conservatories, soffit fascia and guttering and I treat every job with the utmost professionalism. I pride myself on doing a thorough job and if I am not fully happy with the installation then I won't hand the job back to the customer.
As a sole trader, all of my work is fully checked by me - from survey to manufacture, to installation and after care. I have worked on many large projects and have excellent customer feedback.
Public Liability Insurance:
- Limit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
- Valid until: 3rd Sep 2019
Professional Qualifications / Experience / Accreditations:
- Qualified Window Fitter / Manager With 15 Years In Manufacturing
- CSCS and CIS Registered Qualified Installers
- 2393-10 Building Regs
- 2382-12 17th Edition Wiring Regs
- 2392-10 Fundamental Inspection and Testing
- NICEIC Domestic Installer Approved Electrician, Registration Number D604306
- Asbestos Awareness In Accordance With Regulation 10 Of The Control Of Asbestos Regulations 2012
- Insurance Backed Guarantee Scheme NHG 20200
- MTC Compliant Registration Number 16817
- FENSA Registered Company Number 36672
- Trained Plasterer
- Trained Bricklayer